Search Ward MM
Taking the correct medication will ensure you avoid side effects and stay active and independent.
There are a number of reasons why a medication may not be right for you;
- Your unique genes (or DNA) may not metabolise a medication efficiently.
- There may be a reaction between two or more of the drugs you’re taking.
- Your body may react to a drug in an unexpected way.
- You may have been prescribed a drug but are having difficulty taking it.
- Your condition or symptoms have resolved, but you are still taking the medication.
- You may have been prescribed a medication which is not optimal.
- Your medication dose may be too high or too low.
Ward MM can help ensure you are on the right medication for you.
Home Medicines Reviews
A Home Medicine Review is a way for your clinical pharmacist and GP, or Medical Specialist, to “do a check-up” on your medicines. Home Medicine Reviews are fully funded...